The User Menu (top right of screen) offers functionality relevant to the user, including access to (some items are only visible to the Account Administrator):
- My Account: allows Account Administrators to view and manage their account.
- My Profile: allows users to review their profile to see the roles that they have been allocated and to change their password.
- My Logos: enables users to replace the SECTARA logo with their own brand, and also to insert a logo to be used in exporting assessments in MS Word – the logo can be replaced at any time but must meet specified dimensions (200 x 200 pixels or smaller) so as to be able to match the header space. Users that have problems with inserting a logo should consider leaving this and inserting their preferred logo once an assessment has been exported from the system.
- My Filter: enables users to set their preference for displayed content on the Landing Page. By default this is set to display organisations.
- Logout: Allows users to log out of SECTARA – for complete assurance on public computers, users should ensure that they also close all browser windows. It should be noted that, if a SECTARA sessions is left idle for 15 minutes, it will automatically log the user out for security reasons.