Is SECTARA® able to be used in countries other than Australia?
Absolutely – as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) you may access SECTARA® from anywhere that has an Internet connection. Even better, you have the confidence that Sensitive Data is encrypted at field-level (meaning that even we cannot see it in unencrypted form), and our data host (Amazon Web Services) is formally accredited to host Australian Government data.
Data is hosted within an AWS data centre in Sydney, Australia. Over the next 12 months, regional hosting hubs will be established globally to extend our ability to meet data residency requirements for those users who need it.
Is there any training available?
The SECTARA® Knowledge Base can be accessed once you are logged into the system, by clicking on the link in the footer of the page. It includes content that canvasses every aspect of the system.
- Step-by-step onboarding tutorial videos can be accessed by clicking the orange icon at the bottom right of screen at any time.
- A welcome tour begins by default the first time you log in, and you can revisit this at any time once back on the landing page.
- Tutorial video content changes, based on the page you are on when you click the orange icon.
- Gold and Platinum plan subscribers are entitled to initial onboarding WEBEXs as part of their subscription. Refer to SECTARA® Website and Service Terms and Conditions for further details.
Face to Face Training
- Facilitator-led training may be provided for any aspect of security, and SECTARA®; contact us for further details.
Are there any discount arrangements for subscribers?
Yes. Subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount on fees for each standard plan when they choose annual payment frequency*. Refer to the SECTARA® Website and Service Terms and Conditions and the Pricing page for further details.
*Standard plans are Bronze, Silver and Gold; subscribers must sign up to standard plans via the website to be eligible.
Does SECTARA® have any restrictions?
Restrictions are by design and relate to the type of plan that has been selected and the roles of different user types.
Each plan includes a specified number of permitted users, concurrent assessments and entities (i.e. organisations/business units).
Regardless of which plan you choose, there are five user roles that may be created, including:
- Account Administrator (x1).
- Organisation Administrators.
- Business Unit Administrators.
Who has access to my data?
Sensitive Data that you create within SECTARA® is encrypted at field level, and at rest and in transit, meaning that only you and your authorised viewers have access to it in unencrypted form – at all times during use and storage your data exists as hashed/unreadable text (except on your monitor). Sensitive Data is defined with the SECTARA Website and Service Terms and Conditions.
What arrangements exist to protect privacy?
What happens if a force majeure event occurs?
SECTARA® data is backed up in real-time within Amazon Web Services (AWS), meaning that, if a major unforeseen event does occur, data will be restored within AWS Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes. In addition to this, the AWS SLA includes the assurance that “AWS will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Included Services for each AWS region available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.99%”.
What happens if the question I want answered isn’t here?
Contact us to ask it and we’ll also update the FAQ section to include it for anyone else who has the same question.
SECTARA® is presently optimised for most browsers, with the exception of Internet Explorer (IE); this includes the latest version of iOS for iPad.