How can we help?
If you have trouble logging in, try reviewing the suggestions below before contacting your administrator (who can either reset your password or delete and recreate your role):
- Make sure that you are using the correct URL/web address (it will always be in the general format of XYZ.sectara.com, where the XYZ component is the account name selected when the account was first registered).
- If you are using the login button on tour website homepage (https://sectara.com), just insert the XYZ/account name into the popup, then click Log In.
- Make sure that you are using the email address that you registered with, or to which your invitation to join SECTARA was sent, as your username – SECTARA does not create an email address for you.
- If you have stored your password somewhere and are copy/pasting it, making sure that you are not also copying a blank space at the end.
- If you think you may be using the incorrect password, try the password reset function, which is located just above the blue ‘Login’ button on your account’s login page.
- If you or an administrator has applied Multi-Factor Authentication to your organisation, you’ll need to enroll; visit this article for detailed instructions.