If you have trouble logging in, try reviewing the suggestions below before contacting your administrator (who can either reset your password or delete and recreate your role):
- Make sure that you are using the correct URL/web address (it will always be in the general format of XYZ.sectara.com, where the XYZ component is the account name selected when the account was first registered).
- If you are using the login button on tour website homepage (https://sectara.com), just insert the XYZ/account name into the popup, then click Log In.
- Make sure that you are using the email address that you registered with, or to which your invitation to join SECTARA was sent, as your username – SECTARA does not create an email address for you.
- If you have stored your password somewhere and are copy/pasting it, making sure that you are not also copying a blank space at the end.
- If you think you may be using the incorrect password, try the password reset function, which is located just above the blue ‘Login’ button on your account’s login page.
- If you or an administrator has applied Multi-Factor Authentication to your organisation, you’ll need to enroll; visit this article for detailed instructions.