Create/Edit a User
If you are an Administrator you can create a new user within your Account/Organisation/Businsss Unit (assuming you have not exceeded plan limits). Depending upon your role(s), there are four types of Users that you can create:
- Organisation Administrator (has full admin rights for the nominated organisation).
- Business Unit Administrator (has full admin rights for the nominated Business Unit and those created under it).
- Assessor (can edit/complete one or more existing assessments – cannot change criteria for or export assessments).
- Viewer (can view one or more existing assessments but cannot edit anything).
To create a user you can either:
- open the Organisation/Business Unit that the user will be allocated to and click on the ‘Users’ tab (then click ‘Add User’); or
- click on the ‘Create’ button at the top right of the Landing Page.
Once the ‘New User’ dialogue box displays enter the details for the user. When they first log in they will be required to change their password.
Select the type of role you wish to allocate them to – you can only allocate an Organisational or Business Unit Administrator, if there is an Organisation/Business Unit within the system to allocate them to. Similarly, an Assessor or Viewer user type is only able to be created if there is an assessment in the system to allocate them to.
You may create multiple roles for a single user by clicking the “Add more roles” button; this comes in handy for Assessor and Viewer users in particular, by allowing you to assign them access to multiple assessments.