How Security Risk Software Works
Some risk assessment product developers assume that only experts will be using their platforms.
SECTARA doesn’t. In fact, its design and interface strikes a deliberate balance between providing advanced foundations for expert security practitioners, and straightforward methods for those that aspire to be. Indeed, the SECTARA team is reflects some of the industry’s leading and pragmatic security talent.
The Risk Assessment Software Problem
This effect is often what we consider to be developers trying to make platforms so comprehensive that they become cumbersome and lack intuitiveness. In compounding this issue, many also require regular use to maintain the knowledge and competency necessary to use them effectively.
While those more advanced security practitioners may derive great benefit from such systems, the broader audience tends to be the bulk of the market. This means that, unless moderately competent users are specifically trained in such systems over time, users at the top end are likely to be the ones that get the most from them.
RELATED ARTICLES: Highly Secure & Fully Encrypted Software | Benefits Of Collaborative & Easy-To-Use Security Risk Software | The Benefits Of Tailored & Scalable Risk Assessment Software | How To Maximise Productivity In A Security Risk Assessment | Demonstrated Value To Security Risk Stakeholders | The Benefits Of SECTARA’s Advanced & Intuitive Risk Assessment Methodologies
Why the Security Software Problem Exists
The reason for this situation is that developers are constantly pushing the level of capability of risk and other software systems, and this means adding further complexity and leaving some users behind.
Key SECTARA Design and Functionality Benefits
- Ease of use and take-up for all users.
- Minimal training requirements as a consequence.
- Consistently high-quality assessments.
How you benefit from SECTARA
- Get up and running much quicker.
- Spend only a short time getting a feel for the system before being proficient.
- Completely customise your risk criteria, including likelihood settings and risk impact matrix/consequence table.
- Achieve a much better response from stakeholders through their ability to quickly understand the security risk assessment process during debriefing processes.
- Leverage a tool that enables you to apply advanced and intuitive risk assessment methodologies.
How to get started with SECTARA
If you see the same great benefits that we do in SECTARA, there are several methods to get started:
- Register for one of our Bronze, Silver or Gold Plans.
- Sign up to our absolutely Free Plan.
- Arrange an online demo.
- Contact us
As a valued subscriber, you will be comprehensively supported via our Ticketing Systemand Knowledge Base, and you can still always contact us direct when you need to. Best of all, all subscribers are entitled to a free copy of the Security Risk Management Aide-Memoire (SRMAM) when they register (applies to both free and paid plans). SRMAM was written by Julian Talbot, the original author of SRMBoK.
We look forward to seeing you on SECTARA!