SECTARA security software is an encrypted, highly collaborative system that assures methodological rigour in risk assessments and delivers enormous productivity benefits to security risk assessors.
- Create, review and edit all your risk assessments in much less time
- Quickly manage your security assessments (and great library content).
- Automate asset, threat and risk control integration within Risk Registers.
- Add to default content and criteria within your growing data library.
- SECTARA is highly scalable for use by any sized organisation.
- Any scope / industry, SECTARA is globally applicable.
- Monitor and review risk assessments at all stages of development.
- Conduct powerful security debriefs and step audiences through assessment logic.
- Export risk assessment and treatment plans in MS Word/Excel at any stage.
- Enjoy stunning, logical user interfaces.
- Designed to surpass the requirements of all major risk standards.
- Detailed analytics to illustrate individual risk assessment results.
- All sensitive security data is encrypted, meaning no admin or dev access.
- Hosted within AWS and accredited by the Australian Government.
- Five user types for complete control over who does / sees what.
- Deliver security debriefs using highly visual, interactive dashboards.
- Employ system simplicity to educate and convince stakeholders.
- Clearly demonstrate security best-practice for the regulatory process.
Step-by-Step Assessment process
Taking a security standards-based approach to security risk management means that some users will be familiar with the various elements involved in the process. Where SECTARA differs is how we’ve put them together, and how intuitive and agile each step in the assessment process is.
Configure A Risk Assessment
The first step is to set the risk assessment up, including assessor(s) & criteria.
Risk Assessment Context
The Assessor(s) then document Scope, Context & Criteria narrative.
An Asset Criticality Assessment is conducted, tailored to the scope.
Threat Actors & associated Threat Acts are documented, aligned to assets.
Risk Control Effectiveness
Risk controls & their effectiveness are defined & assessed.
Security Risk Register
An interactive, pre-populated Security Risk Register is completed.
Debrief in Analytics
Debrief stakeholders using logic, visual analytics and metrics.
Export & Treat
Export your assessment into MS Word/Excel & create a security treatment plan.