SECTARA® security software is an encrypted, highly collaborative system that assures methodological rigour in risk assessments and delivers enormous productivity benefits to security risk assessors. Download the sample critical infrastructure (Dam) assessment (and the associated Treatment Plan) to see what exports look like.
- Create, review and edit all your risk assessments in much less time
- Quickly manage your security assessments (and great library content).
- Automate asset, threat and risk control integration within Risk Registers.
- Add to default content and criteria within your growing data library.
- SECTARA® is highly scalable for use by any sized organisation.
- Any scope / industry, SECTARA® is globally applicable.
- Monitor and review risk assessments at all stages of development.
- Conduct powerful security debriefs and step audiences through assessment logic.
- Export risk assessment and treatment plans in MS Word/Excel at any stage.
- Enjoy stunning, logical user interfaces.
- Designed to surpass the requirements of all major risk standards.
- Detailed analytics to illustrate individual risk assessment results.
- All Sensitive Data is restricted from viewing by admins and devs.
- Hosted within AWS and accredited by the Australian Government.
- Five user types for complete control over who does / sees what.
- Deliver security debriefs using highly visual, interactive dashboards.
- Employ system simplicity to educate and convince stakeholders.
- Clearly demonstrate security best-practice for the regulatory process.
Step-by-Step Assessment process
Taking a security standards-based approach to security risk management means that some users will be familiar with the various elements involved in the process. Where SECTARA® differs is how we’ve put them together, and how intuitive and agile each step in the assessment process is.
Configure A Risk Assessment
The first step is to set the risk assessment up, including assessor(s) & criteria.
Risk Assessment Context
The Assessor(s) then document Scope, Context & Criteria narrative.
An Asset Criticality Assessment is conducted, tailored to the scope.
Risk Sources Assessment
Threats and hazards are then documented and associated with assets.
Vulnerabilities are documented & risk control effectiveness assessed.
Security Risk Register
An interactive, pre-populated Security Risk Register is completed.
Debrief in Analytics
Debrief stakeholders using logic, visual analytics and metrics.
Export & Treat
Export your assessment into MS Word/Excel & create a security treatment plan.