SECTARA® security software is an encrypted, highly collaborative system that assures methodological rigour in risk assessments and delivers enormous productivity benefits to security risk assessors.
- Create, review and edit all your risk assessments in much less time
- Quickly manage your security assessments (and great library content).
- Automate asset, threat and risk control integration within Risk Registers.
- Add to default content and criteria within your growing data library.
- SECTARA® is highly scalable for use by any sized organisation.
- Any scope / industry, SECTARA® is globally applicable.
- Monitor and review risk assessments at all stages of development.
- Conduct powerful security debriefs and step audiences through assessment logic.
- Export risk assessment and treatment plans in MS Word/Excel at any stage.
- Enjoy stunning, logical user interfaces.
- Designed to surpass the requirements of all major risk standards.
- Detailed analytics to illustrate individual risk assessment results.
- All sensitive security data is encrypted, meaning no admin or dev access.
- Hosted within AWS and accredited by the Australian Government.
- Five user types for complete control over who does / sees what.
- Deliver security debriefs using highly visual, interactive dashboards.
- Employ system simplicity to educate and convince stakeholders.
- Clearly demonstrate security best-practice for the regulatory process.
Step-by-Step Assessment process
Taking a security standards-based approach to security risk management means that some users will be familiar with the various elements involved in the process. Where SECTARA® differs is how we’ve put them together, and how intuitive and agile each step in the assessment process is.
Configure A Risk Assessment
The first step is to set the risk assessment up, including assessor(s) & criteria.
Risk Assessment Context
The Assessor(s) then document Scope, Context & Criteria narrative.
An Asset Criticality Assessment is conducted, tailored to the scope.
Threat Actors & associated Threat Acts are documented, aligned to assets.
Risk control weaknesses are defined & their effectivenes is assessed.
Security Risk Register
An interactive, pre-populated Security Risk Register is completed.
Debrief in Analytics
Debrief stakeholders using logic, visual analytics and metrics.
Export & Treat
Export your assessment into MS Word/Excel & create a security treatment plan.